Orlando Recovery Center is honored to be a part of the VA Community Care Network.
We work with the VA to help veterans receive high-quality, physician-led addiction and co-occurring mental health treatment at our facility.
What Is the Community Care Network (CCN)?
The Community Care Network (CCN) is a network of private health care providers that gives veterans greater accessibility to health care outside of VA medical facilities. The VA can schedule appointments on the veteran’s behalf, or the veteran can request care at a facility of their choosing within the network, like Orlando Recovery Center.
Working with Your VA Benefits
Our Veteran Advocates help you navigate your Community Care eligibility and health insurance benefits through our partnership with the VA. We advocate on your behalf to make the approval process as seamless as possible and get you high-quality, professional addiction treatment for veterans.
Are You a Veteran?
Let us know you’re a veteran when you call.
We’ll get you specialized support to meet your needs.
VA Community Care Eligibility
A veteran needs to meet only one of six criteria to be eligible for the CCN:
- The veteran needs a service that’s not available at a VA medical facility.
- The veteran lives in a U.S. state or territory without a full-service VA medical facility.
- The VA cannot provide care within designated driving time and wait time standards.
- Receiving care in the CCN is in the veteran’s best medical interest.
- A VA service line does not meet certain quality standards.
- The veteran qualifies under the “Grandfather” provision related to distance eligibility for VCP.
Your eligibility for community care depends on your circumstances and individual health care needs:
- You’ll need approval from the VA before starting care with us, in most cases.
- Generally, VA staff members make all eligibility decisions.
- You must be enrolled in VA health care or be eligible for VA care without enrolling.
Veteran Recovery Is Our Mission
Orlando Recovery Center is an industry-leading treatment provider for addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our physicians and clinicians are specially trained to get to the root of your addiction and prepare you for life without alcohol or drugs.
If you’re a veteran struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, our evidence-based, private rehab program could be your path to recovery.
The Recovery Village aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with a substance use or mental health disorder with fact-based content about the nature of behavioral health conditions, treatment options and their related outcomes. We publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.