Beth is a Minnesota girl who got sober at age 20. She enjoys writing about her recovery and the realities of getting sober young on her blog, Life To Be Continued, and as a contributing author for The Recovery Village. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram for updates.
Beth graduated from the College of Saint Benedict with a degree in Communication. She works as a newspaper reporter for the Huffington Post and The Fix, and as a graphic designer and photographer.
- The Four Stages of Addiction – What are they?
- 7 Steps To Choosing A Treatment Center
- 4 Reasons Language In Recovery Matters
- 5 Recovery Sayings You’ll Remember Forever
- 7 Mistakes To Avoid In Your First Year Of Sobriety
- 5 Ways That You Can Stay Sober After Attending Rehab
- 9 Diet Tips to Help During Drug Detox
- 7 Tips To Keep You Sober During The Holidays
- 5 Reasons Having Fun In Sobriety Is Important
- Is There a Cure for Alcoholism?