Opioid and Opiate Addiction Treatment In The Orlando, FL Area
Last Updated: November 30, 2023
If you or your loved one is struggling with opioid addiction, Orlando Recovery Center can help. Learn more about our treatment programs and addiction services today.
Opioid abuse and addiction are a concern in many Florida communities. In 2020 alone, the state reported 7,231 drug overdose deaths. As this trend continues, effective addiction treatment is more important than ever.
Fortunately, there are many recovery services available in the Orlando area. If you or someone you love is struggling with opioid addiction, professional rehab facilities like Orlando Recovery Center can help you learn how to live a healthier, opioid-free life.
Professional Opioid and Opiate Addiction Treatment At Orlando Recovery Center
Orlando Recovery Center approaches the addiction treatment process by looking at the whole person — not just their substance use. We address co-occurring mental health disorders like anxiety or depression, which often contribute to substance use and addiction. We also provide family support, case management, and long-term aftercare services that help each client build a solid, supportive foundation for post-rehab recovery.
Because opioids are so addictive, treatment typically begins in an inpatient setting and gradually transitions to less intensive programs. With inpatient treatment, you stay at our accredited Orlando facility and receive an immersive, customized treatment plan that focuses entirely on recovery. Your treatment plan may include a full schedule of behavioral therapy, counseling sessions, and peer support group meetings. It may also include supplemental treatments that help you with specific needs, such as family therapy, recreational therapy, and relapse prevention.
Outpatient rehab programs for opioid addiction are typically less intensive and less structured than inpatient programs. The specifics of a treatment plan may vary, but it often requires a time commitment of a few hours a week. During outpatient rehab, you;ll have group therapy and work one-on-one with a counselor. You may also receive medication-assisted treatment that helps prevent relapse and reduces cravings.
Knowing When It’s Time To Seek Help For Opioid Addiction
Opioid addiction doesn’t just happen to people who use illicit opioids like heroin. Many people with legitimate opioid painkiller prescriptions find themselves becoming dependent on or addicted to their medication, which can lead to withdrawal symptoms if they run out.
- Being unable to stop using opioids, even if you want to
- Craving or obsessing over the thought of opioids
- Needing higher doses to feel the same effects
- Damaging relationships, friendships, and family bonds due to opioid use
- Facing work, academic, financial, or legal issues due to opioids
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when you don’t use opioids
- Stealing from others to fund your opioid use
- Lying about or understating your level of opioid use
Our Treatment Options
Because opioids are extremely addictive, lasting recovery often requires intensive professional treatment. At Orlando Recovery Center, opioid addiction treatment typically starts at an intensive level and gradually steps down as clients become more comfortable in their recovery. The opioid addiction treatment process may include programs like:
- Medical detox: During detox, clients receive around-the-clock medical supervision and are given treatment for uncomfortable or dangerous withdrawal symptoms.
- Inpatient care: Clients stay at the facility and attend individual and group therapy, medical appointments, and other forms of addiction treatment.
- Partial hospitalization programs: Clients maintain continued access to the facility but have more independence and fewer hours of treatment each day.
- Outpatient care: In outpatient programs, clients start transitioning back to their day-to-day lives while attending treatment on a part-time basis.
- Long-term aftercare: Recovery is a lifelong process that isn’t always easy, so we provide post-rehab services that support long-term sobriety and help clients avoid relapse.
- Dual diagnosis treatment: Addiction and mental health often influence one another, so we treat any co-occurring mental health disorders that may be present, such as depression or anxiety.
Benefits Of Our Treatment Programs
When looking for an opioid addiction treatment program, it’s important to find one that provides a certain level of support and care. Orlando Recovery Center offers evidence-based, comprehensive care for every step of the recovery process, which includes:
- 24/7 support throughout recovery
- A full continuum of care, including detox, inpatient, outpatient, and post-rehab treatment
- Accreditation and licensing from established authorities
- Evidence-based treatment modalities, such as cognitive behavioral therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment, if necessary
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Aftercare services
From medical detox and inpatient care to outpatient and aftercare, our Orlando-based facility offers a full continuum of care that sets you up for lifelong recovery. Our 92-bed facility is conveniently located right outside downtown Orlando and Orlando International Airport (MCO), making it accessible for local and out-of-state patients alike.
At Orlando Recovery Center, we work to cultivate a supportive environment centered around recovery. This is why our facility features a range of amenities that promote well-being, including:
- A fully equipped gym
- Yoga therapy
- Basketball court
- Sand volleyball
- Art activities
- Life-skills therapy
- Recreation room
- Offsite activities for intensive outpatient care
What Our Patients Have To Say
Paying For Rehab
The costs of addiction treatment can vary depending on the type and length of your treatment program. Most health insurance providers will cover some or all of the costs of rehab. If you do not have insurance, Orlando Recovery Center offers private payment plans.
Orlando Recovery Center will work with you to make it possible. Contact us today to learn more about what your insurance provider may cover.
Get Help For Opioid or Opiate Addiction Today
If you or someone you love is struggling with opioid addiction, the Orlando Recovery Center is here to help. Contact our Recovery Advocates today to learn more about opioid addiction treatment programs that can work well for your recovery needs.
Ready To Start Your Recovery?
Our Recovery Advocates are here to answer any questions, verify your insurance benefits, and find the best treatment path that fits your needs.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “2020 Drug Overdose Death Rates”><s[…]an[…]e Death Rates.” March 21, 2022. Accessed November 20, 2022.
John Hopkins Medicine. “Opioid Use Disorder”>.” Accessed November 20, 2022.