Jenni Jacobsen, LSW
Dr. Jenni Jacobsen is a licensed social worker through the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board. She has over seven years working in the social work field, working with clients with addiction-related and mental health diagnoses. She is also a school social worker licensed by the Ohio Department of Education.
Jenni has a PhD in Psychology from Northcentral University and a master’s in Social Work from Ohio State University. She has worked as a freelance writer for over a decade, writing content related to addiction, mental health, fitness, and general health and wellness.
- Vicodin Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Orlando
- Signs of Addiction (Physical & Mental): Drugs & Alcohol
- OxyContin Addiction Treatment & Rehab
- Oxycodone Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Orlando
- Heroin Addiction Treatment & Rehab
- Family Roles in Addiction
- Does Drug Addiction and Alcoholism Run In Families?
- Codeine Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Orlando
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment & Rehab
- What are the Signs of an Alcoholic?
- How to Stop Binge Drinking: 17 Strategies to Help You Today
- Adderall Addiction Treatment & Rehab