Drug and Alcohol Rehab Near Doctor Phillips, FL
By The Orlando Recovery Center
Editor Theresa Valenzky
Last Updated: September 25, 2023
Orlando Recovery Center is one of the nation’s top addiction treatment centers for anyone looking for drug rehab near Doctor Phillips, Florida. Programs are personalized and integrate mental health care as well.
Getting Help for Addiction in Doctor Phillips, FL
An effective addiction treatment program considers how complex the disease is. Addiction is a chronic disease that can go into remission with the appropriate treatment, also known as being in recovery. An effective treatment program includes the latest research, different therapeutic approaches and a holistic philosophy treating the physical and emotional needs of the entire person, including:
Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Doctor Phillips, FL
Doctor Phillips is like many communities in Florida and the nation in that substance use is a problem for many. For example:
- There were 8,093 deadly overdoses in Florida in 2021.
- In 2022, emergency services providers responded to 105,490 drug-related calls.
- There were more than 68,560 drug overdoses in Florida in 2020.
Commonly misused substances include:
Treatment Programs at Orlando Recovery Center
Orlando Recovery Center follows a continuum-of-care approach. This means you might participate in several different treatment programs, gradually moving into less intensive treatment as you’re ready. As part of that, treatment programs at Orlando Recovery Center can include:
- Medical detox with 24/7 medical supervision reduces withdrawal symptoms and keeps you safe and comfortable.
- Inpatient treatment is the most intensive program, where you live at the facility for some time, focusing entirely on healing and recovery.
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) are residential but offer more flexibility than an intensive inpatient program.
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) can be a starting point for people with milder addictions or a transitional stage between inpatient and outpatient rehab.
- Outpatient rehab offers the most flexibility in scheduling but still connects you to your recovery resources at the center.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) includes the use of medicines approved by the FDA to treat the symptoms of alcohol and opioid withdrawal and to reduce substance cravings.
- Dual diagnosis treatment integrates mental health care along with addiction treatment.
Paying For Rehab in Doctor Phillips, FL
There are many ways to pay for rehab, and you shouldn’t feel like the cost is a barrier to receiving life-saving treatment. At Orlando Recovery Center, we are in-network with most of the country’s major insurance providers. Insurance will often cover rehab programs and mental health care because of the Affordable Care Act requirements. Our Recovery Advocates can speak to your insurance company to verify your coverage and benefits. We can also discuss other flexible payment options.
Traveling to Our Facility
Orlando Recovery Center is just outside downtown Orlando. The facility is about 20–30 minutes by car from Orlando International Airport, and our Recovery Advocates can help arrange transportation when needed. We’re about a 20-minute drive from Doctor Phillips as well.
About Our Facility
A big part of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction relies on building healthier habits and coping mechanisms. With that in mind, the healing amenities at Orlando Recovery Center can help facilitate those things. These amenities include:
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- Art activities
- Yoga therapy
- Recreation room
- Video and board games
- Computers for some programs
Why Choose Orlando Recovery Center?
Orlando Recovery Center is part of Advanced Recovery Systems, which has helped thousands overcome addictions and live the lives they want and deserve. We are physician-led and staffed by medical and addiction treatment professionals. We follow the latest research and believe everyone can recover. We also combine medicine and science with compassion and understanding.
If you’d like to learn more about treatment at Orlando Recovery Center or are ready to take the next step, contact our Recovery Advocates today.
Ready To Start Your Recovery?
Our Recovery Advocates are here to answer any questions, verify your insurance benefits, and find the best treatment path that fits your needs.
Hardee, Jillian, Ph.D. “Science Says: Addiction Is a Chronic Disease, Not a Moral Failing.” University of Michigan Medicine, May 19, 2017. Accessed May 11, 2023.
FLHealthCharts. “Substance Use Dashboard.” Florida Department of Health. Accessed May 11, 2023.