With over 11 years of recovery under her belt from alcohol and cocaine, Carly Benson has become a faithful believer in miracles, a writer and a person living a mindfully alcohol-free lifestyle. She works to inspire others to live more intentionally as a certified Holistic Recovery Coach, Speaker and Yoga Instructor.
Carly Benson is the founder of MiraclesAreBrewing.com, a personal development blog she started in 2012, which matured into a well-established platform for those seeking specialized coaching to become alcohol-free. She began writing as an outlet to share her non-traditional approach to sobriety rooted in the modalities of spirituality, intentionality, and self-care. She is known as one of the leading voices in the conversation of progressive concepts related to drink and addiction culture and both her media and transformational programs are designed to help people create lives they don’t want to escape.
- Why Eating Disorders Are About More Than Just Food
- How Addiction And Spirituality Go Hand-In-Hand
- Cocaine Withdrawal Timeline: What to Expect
- 7 Cocaine Myths and Facts
- 5 Signs Of Cocaine Dependence
- Developing Coping Strategies to Prevent Relapse
- Ativan Addiction: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
- What Is Smart Recovery?
- 7 Steps for Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- What Happens During Inpatient Drug Detox?
- How To Cope With Alcohol Withdrawal: 24 Tips You Can Do Today
- Is Alcohol A Drug?
- What Do You Do in Drug Rehab?
- Binge Drinking: Health Effects, Signs and Prevention
- How Alcoholism Affects Relationships
- Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms – What You Need To Know
- 7 Health Benefits of Sobriety