Theresa Valenzky graduated from the University of Akron with a Bachelor of Arts in News/Mass Media Communication and a certificate in psychology. She is passionate about providing genuine information to encourage and guide healing in all aspects of life. Through her experience as a community news and magazine writer and photographer for print media, she became an editor and content manager for websites and digital media. Theresa enjoys creating, editing and publishing articles that inspire mindfulness, simplicity, and holistic and herbal health. She is eager to integrate her knowledge, bring awareness and understanding to addiction and mental health disorders and offer people the ability and strength to seek a healthy recovery.
- Multiplan Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage at Orlando Recovery Center
- Aetna Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage
- Codeine vs. Hydrocodone: What’s the Difference?
- UnitedHealthcare/Optum Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage at Orlando Recovery Center
- Humana Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage at Orlando Recovery Center
- Veterans & Alcoholism: Causes, Impact and Support for Recovery
- Insurance Coverage for Suboxone Treatment
- Can a Parent Lose Custody for Drinking or Drug Use?
- Can You Get Fired for Going to Rehab?
- Mixing Ativan (Lorazepam) and Alcohol: Interactions and Risks
- Mixing Gabapentin and Alcohol: Is It Safe?
- Xanax and Alcohol: Is It Safe To Mix? Dangers & Side Effects
- Suboxone Addiction: Signs, Symptoms & Treatment
- Signs of Addiction (Physical & Mental): Drugs & Alcohol
- How Long Do Opiates Stay in Your System?
- Family Roles in Addiction
- How Long Does Codeine Stay In Your System?
- Is it safe to mix Xanax and Cocaine?
- What are the Signs of an Alcoholic?
- What are The Long-term Effects of Alcohol? Impact & Treatment
- Alcohol Withdrawal & Detox Timeline
- Delirium Tremens (DTs)
- Treatment Options for Binge Drinking
- Alcohol Detox: Timelines, Solutions & Treatment
- Managing Alcohol Withdrawal & Detox At Home – Is It Safe?
- Inpatient Orlando Alcohol Rehab
- Long-Term Effects of Adderall Use: What To Watch for When Taking Adderall
- The Relationship Between Depression and Addiction