Dr. Jessica Pyhtila, PharmD
Dr. Jessica Pyhtila is a Clinical Pharmacy Specialist based in Baltimore, Maryland with practice sites in inpatient palliative care and outpatient primary care at the Department of Veteran Affairs. She is a double board-certified Geriatric Pharmacist (BCGP) and a Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS). She completed both a PGY1 pharmacy practice residency and a PGY2 ambulatory care pharmacy residency. Her writing and editing focuses on interdisciplinary continuing education presentations and medical content in pharmacology, addiction, psychology and public health.
- Multiplan Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage at Orlando Recovery Center
- Aetna Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage
- Codeine vs. Hydrocodone: What’s the Difference?
- UnitedHealthcare/Optum Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage at Orlando Recovery Center
- Humana Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage at Orlando Recovery Center
- Veterans & Alcoholism: Causes, Impact and Support for Recovery
- Insurance Coverage for Suboxone Treatment
- Can a Parent Lose Custody for Drinking or Drug Use?
- Can You Get Fired for Going to Rehab?
- Mixing Ativan (Lorazepam) and Alcohol: Interactions and Risks
- Mixing Gabapentin and Alcohol: Is It Safe?
- Xanax and Alcohol: Is It Safe To Mix? Dangers & Side Effects
- Suboxone Addiction: Signs, Symptoms & Treatment
- Valium Withdrawal & Detox in Orlando
- Oxycodone Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline & Detox
- Marijuana Withdrawal & Detox in Orlando
- Lortab Side Effects, Signs of Abuse & Addiction Treatment
- Hydrocodone Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Orlando
- How Long Does Hydrocodone Stay in Urine, Blood, Hair, Saliva?
- Hydrocodone Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline & Detox
- Heroin Addiction Treatment & Abuse in Florida
- Fentanyl Withdrawal & Detox in Orlando
- Adderall Withdrawal: Symptoms, Timeline & Detox