Dr. Jessica Pyhtila, PharmD
Dr. Jessica Pyhtila is a Clinical Pharmacy Specialist based in Baltimore, Maryland with practice sites in inpatient palliative care and outpatient primary care at the Department of Veteran Affairs. She is a double board-certified Geriatric Pharmacist (BCGP) and a Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS). She completed both a PGY1 pharmacy practice residency and a PGY2 ambulatory care pharmacy residency. Her writing and editing focuses on interdisciplinary continuing education presentations and medical content in pharmacology, addiction, psychology and public health.
- Disulfiram (Antabuse) Side Effects, Uses & Interactions
- The Dangers of Suboxone
- Valium Withdrawal & Detox in Orlando
- Oxycodone Withdrawal & Detox in Orlando
- Marijuana Withdrawal & Detox in Orlando
- Lortab Side Effects, Signs of Abuse & Addiction Treatment
- Hydrocodone Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Orlando
- How Long Does Hydrocodone Stay in Urine, Blood, Hair, Saliva?
- Hydrocodone Withdrawal & Detox in Orlando
- Heroin Addiction
- Fentanyl Withdrawal & Detox in Orlando
- Ambien Addiction and Abuse
- Adderall Withdrawal: Symptoms, Timeline & Detox